Wednesday, March 5, 2008

poison in a pretty pill


After months & months of searching for the perfect frame for the Wolfbrigade x-stitch (I wanted a big golden one) I finaly gave up, so since yesterday it's in the hands of it's rightful owners. Here's Dadde showing off the new backdrop & Micke channeling his inner emo kid...

(the photos aren't bad, they're PUNK ROCK, haha)

I've made some changes to the pretty punk embroidery since last time I posted a photo of it. Had to put som skulls & bones on it, so that the boys wouldn't feel too intimidated by the quteness. Then I accidentaly spilled some coffee on it, but i rationalize the stains as punk... & if you live in Stockholm, don't miss Wolfbrigade playing at Kafé 44 on Sunday March 9, (together with Imperial Leather & DSB).



3 comments:

schmut said...

det där var nog fasen den bästa korsstygnstavland jag sett!

johanna said...

tack tack! mer beröm & superlativ, i need it!

Aloha Riot said...

så sinnessjukt vackert!

 
'