Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I shop, therefore I am


Some of my favourite stuff on
Etsy right now:

Hardcore chicks cross stitch kit from craftylikeafox.
Everything you need to create your own 2 x 3 inch portrait of Debbie Harry, Tina Turner, Margaret Cho, Canadian feminist author Margaret Atwood, Sophia Loren, or wicked mexican artist Frida Kahlo.

Lovely xstitch badges from MaMagasin.
This is a large button badge featuring a cassette walkman! I made this myself using cross stitch on canvas. My items are very time consuming but I enjoy every minute of the making process. Each item is made with love and care. These large badges make great statement pieces on your coat colar or clutch purse. Measurements approx: 6cm / 2.5 inches across.

Finaly, som edgy stitching from jayestar.

No comments:

 
'