Sunday, June 8, 2008

a little teaser (I'm so excited, I just can't hide it)


Oi! Do I have news for you... Yes I do, just finished a cross stitch that I've been working on since around easter. & it's lovely! But you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the finished result, 'cause it's a gift for some friends & I don't want them to accidentaly see it online before they see it irl. Just felt that I had to brag a little about my own creative genius, haha.


For now you'll have to settle for this very simple bookmark design, inspired by the work of Sarah Utter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ! Great, I might steal you this one !

johanna said...

do so! do you want me to try & make you some sort of pattern for it?

Anonymous said...

Hey, why not ? If it doesn't bother you it would be very nice :o )

johanna said...

i'll do my best!

 
'